Welcome to the new headquarters in via Marzocchi 6
The best welcome
Free car park
We have dedicated free parking inside the clinic. Take your pet for a relaxing walk.
A relaxing environment
around our grounds which include a pond and an orchard.
Spacious and relaxing waiting rooms for you and your pet. With separate areas for cats and dogs.
Have a drink while you wait.
Four consulting rooms
Cutting-edge environmental concepts
- Rooms with Hepa filtered air conditioning.
- Vinyl floors, walls and ceilings in the rooms.
- ‘Deep Clean’ concept for each room, with all removable cabinets.
- Worktops with curved backsplash.
- Circular wall lights and retractable tube.
- Walk-in stainless steel dog cages from America.
- Plymouth stainless steel cleaning and utility unit. Purchased at the dismantling of the Naval Hospital in 2001.
- A centralized suction system as seen at the hospital of dr. Joe Wolfer in Toronto, Canada.
- Pressure gradient chambers. Dedicated areas from the Preparation Room to the corridor.
- Pressure monitoring room equipped with “ping pong ball air flow indicators”.
- Service compartments in the ceiling plenums of the rooms for power outlets, pull-out medical glasses, which minimize the risk of tripping, as in the RSPCA hospitals in Bristol and Chelsea.
- Underfloor heating via hot water pipes for the rooms, which provides “clean heat”.
Top materials and safety
- The microscope camera monitors and fire resistant window prevent the room from being isolated from examination rooms. The room can be darkened with health and safety curtains when using lasers.ù
- Departments for dogs with underfloor heating and sloping floors for kennels equipped with ACO-drain slides.
- The eye pathology room is equipped with a high air extraction system on the wet tissue cutting table for health and safety reasons.
- Imaging room with solid concrete block exterior walls and lead cladding behind power outlets.
- Integrated elevator shaft for future compliance with building regulations.
- Conference room with open space for our veterinarians, nurses and administrative staff. The room can accommodate over 30 people for meetings.
- View of the reception from the staff room on the first floor and from the administration office.
- High ceilings in the reception area.
- Top rail systems throughout the hospital, such as at Thomas & Guys Hospital in London.
- Plant shelves equipped with safety wire, such as in hotels in Canada and at Glasgow airport.
- Box dedicated to the examination of equines for examinations in a completely dark environment, with non-slip rubber mat.